K-Laser Cube 4 – 15W therapy laser is the most powerful and versatile therapy laser for veterinary use.
K-Laser Cube 4 has been the world reference in Veterinary Laser Therapy since 2014.
It has now been replaced by the K-Laser Performance.
K-Laser Cube 4 is the “workhorse” designed by K-Laser for uncompromising professionals aiming for superior and consistent results.
What does it do?
- Boost Tissue Repair
- Accelerate Wound Healing
- Improved Vascular and Metabolic Activity
- Effective on Gingivitis, Otitis and Nerve Recovery
- Non-Invasive and drug-free
How does it work?
With 4 diodes emitting at different wavelengths (660nm, 800nm, 905nm, 970nm), the Cube 4 targets the body’s four natural light absorbing complexes:
This bio-stimulation triggers a better Cellular Respiration, lymphatic drainage, blood circulation and an analgesic effect. These conditions provide the perfect grounds for an accelerated healing of tissues.
Why choose K-Laser?
Should any problem arise you laser will be repaired in NSW!
- The only lasers offering individually powered and adjustable diodes in order to perfectly tune the treatment to the needs.
- Unlimited access to the international K-Laser therapy network of specialised veterinarians to guide you
- Real effective 15W power available in 4 modes for each diode: Continuous, Modulated, Fast-Modulated or Super-Pulse
- Portability: 70min treatment with the provided Li-ion battery
- LIFETIME diode warranty
K LASER VET Testimonial Agility Dog Post surgery Arthritis
K-LASER VET Testimonial Dog Wound
K-LASER VET Testimonial Dog cruciate injury