K-Laser Cube Performance – 18W Therapy Laser is the most advanced therapy laser available today
It has all of the features of the K-Laser Cube 4, plus additional new features made possible with the latest advances in technology.
Exciting new features include:
- 4 wavelengths (660nm, 800nm, 905nm, 970 nm).
Can be emitted simultaneously or in any combination.
- 18 Watts Continuous Wave (CW) power, 25 Watts super pulse (ISP).
Shorter treatment times and faster ROI.
- New optics producing a unique Homogeneous Beam Profile (HBP) resulting in the most consistent and safest application.
- Faster microprocessors yield accelerated function with more detailed graphics.
- New powerful laser diode module results in efficient treatment times and rapidly delivered dosages for a variety of morphologies.
- More robust protective stainless steel fiber optic sheath for increased durability.
- New nanoceramic scratch-resistant anti-corrosive protective coating on hand piece.
- New standby mode increases battery life and decreases boot up time.
- Impressive high tech Carbon Fiber like appearance.
- Newly designed quick access hand piece cradle to withstand heavy usage.
- Incorporated WiFi antenna – for software & diagnostic expansion.
- Variable Environment Technology (VET): Laser adapts to extreme temperatures with no delay to acclimate.
K LASER VET Testimonial Agility Dog Post surgery Arthritis
K-LASER VET Testimonial Dog Wound
K-LASER VET Testimonial Dog cruciate injury